Human Capital Management (HCM) is responsible for attracting, developing and managing the firm’s biggest asset: the people.
Our Human Capital Management Strategy and Management team focuses on a variety of strategic business and human capital related needs and facilitates global cooperation and coordination across the division.
We provide Human Capital Management Service to help organizations plan and execute an achievable roadmap to optimize their HR delivery model, deploy new technologies, and use HR data to make better decisions.
Our areas of expertise:
- HR Transaction services: Merger &Acquisition assistance from pre-bid due diligence to post merger integration
- Organization strategies: Operating model diagnostics, re-design, workforce planning and transition strategies
- Supporting strategic change: Leadership alignment, change strategy & planning, change readiness assessments, communications strategy & planning, training, technology & regulatory adoption
- Talent Management: Workforce optimization & performance, workforce analytics, talent management lifecycles, succession planning, knowledge management and diversity planning
- Compensation: Strategy, design & risk assessment, competitive pay analysis, incentive benchmarking, tax & accounting efficiency planning, director compensation
- Retirement Benefit Services
- HR Transformation: Organizational design, service delivery, HR technology, vendor selection and management, HRO/BPO transition guidance
- International Assignment Services: Planning & tax compliance, global equity planning, risk management, technology, new locations due diligence and planning